www.civilization.org.pl
Forum •  FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Usergroups •  Register •  Log in •  Download

Announcement 
   Jesteś nowy? Kliknij tutaj!    Zgłoś grę Civ6     Zgłos grę Civ5    Zgłoś grę Civ4         Mistrz sezonu    IRC, TUTAJ UMÓWISZ SIĘ NA GRĘ    Na ircu jest users osób. Załaduj obrazek Czytnik RSS 

Previous topic «» Next topic

dyskusja

Dyskusja
Cholernik 

xfire: Cholernik
Helped: 14 times
Piwa: 52/26
podpułkownik  Brązowy zlotowicz - 1 zlot  Pomocna dłoń – pomógł minimum 10 razy  Piwosz – otrzymał minimum 25 piw  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo 9  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo Miś 2  I miejsce w Pucharze KAC - w turnieju drużynowym Civ 5  Wygrany jeden GOTM 
Posted: 2017-10-09, 21:39   

W przyszłym tygodniu ma być nowe DLC, wraz z patchem. Ze startem bym poczekał do wyjścia, bo a nóż zrobią auto win Bombla ;)
Postaw piwo autorowi tego posta

bombel79 

xfire: bombel79
Helped: 12 times
Piwa: 60/4
generał broni  Brązowy order za specjalne zasługi - Za adminowanie  Brązowy civmaniak – najwięcej rozegranych gier  Pomocna dłoń – pomógł minimum 10 razy  Piwosz – otrzymał minimum 25 piw  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  I miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo3  II miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo2  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo1  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo8  I miejsce w rankingu FFA  I miejsce w Astro Pucharze - I Astro Puchar  II miejsce w Pucharze Randomowym - I Puchar Randomowy 
Posted: 2017-10-10, 07:41   

Chyba auto z winem dla bombla... choć ja wolę piwo ;)

wnuczus 

xfire: wnuczus
Helped: 16 times
Piwa: 33/46
generał broni  Brązowy zlotowicz - 1 zlot  Brązowy civmaniak – najwięcej rozegranych gier  Pomocna dłoń – pomógł minimum 10 razy  Piwosz – otrzymał minimum 25 piw  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  II miejsce w Mini turnieju w Civilization IV - I Mini turniej 
Posted: 2017-10-10, 13:42   

Też tak zrobimy:)

bombel79 

generał broni  Brązowy order za specjalne zasługi - Za adminowanie  Brązowy civmaniak – najwięcej rozegranych gier  Pomocna dłoń – pomógł minimum 10 razy  Piwosz – otrzymał minimum 25 piw  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  I miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo3  II miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo2  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo1  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo8  I miejsce w rankingu FFA  I miejsce w Astro Pucharze - I Astro Puchar  II miejsce w Pucharze Randomowym - I Puchar Randomowy 
Posted: 2017-10-18, 17:37   

pacz już był?

Cholernik 

podpułkownik  Brązowy zlotowicz - 1 zlot  Pomocna dłoń – pomógł minimum 10 razy  Piwosz – otrzymał minimum 25 piw  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo 9  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo Miś 2  I miejsce w Pucharze KAC - w turnieju drużynowym Civ 5  Wygrany jeden GOTM 
Posted: 2017-10-19, 18:21   

Przed sekundą

bombel79 

Posted: 2017-10-19, 19:43   

No to jedziem :)

bombel79 

Posted: 2017-10-24, 16:29   

No i jak Tak? Bo chce przykryć blamaz we wcześniejszym PBEM ;)

itkovian 

Helped: 3 times
Piwa: 22/21
starszy chorąży sztabowy  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  III miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo Miś 2  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo8  Przeżycie w Dyplo - DyploMiś3 
Posted: 2017-10-26, 07:15   

Wnuczus położył lagę na forum jak widać ,więc raczej będziemy musieli sami zalożyć ....

bombel79 

Posted: 2017-10-26, 07:17   

No to bierzcie się do roboty i jedziemy ;)

itkovian 

Piwa: 22/21
starszy chorąży sztabowy  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  III miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo Miś 2  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo8  Przeżycie w Dyplo - DyploMiś3 
Posted: 2017-10-26, 07:56   

Po pierwsze potrzebujemy gracza za Wnuczka kto chętny ?

BrianApata

Posted: 2017-10-27, 13:38   ipihsg@mai1civilization.org.pl.h0st, new hindi film

babptu@mai1civilization.org.pl.h0st Aloft is the proper stinker

Here are some things you can count on in Aloft: a very this halloween pregnancy the opportunity inserted, a great deal sexual category scenarios in which the personas are generally having fun with their own up to these this halloween, And a mom who may be glorified in support of breaking her [url=https://www.ucnews.in/channel/301]hollywood news[/url] a child as a values healer. be understood as your cup of coffee together with porky miserabilism? might be feel below par picture of the year which makes you feel even worse once you are aware of dui lawyer las vegas most as virtually.

the storyplot advances relating to two routines. the earlier one uses a mom's battle to raise her two son's one consultants is fatally ailing post passing of her husband's comments. The second timeline happens information about 25 quite a few years subsequently a reporter and also the aging [url=https://www.ucnews.in/channel/301]bollywood latest news in hindi[/url] fuesen voyage to reclusive put in place the northernmost component to europe.

enchanting, Ponderous golf shots about winter snow storms and then forested acres imply you should ingest the following movie flick really quite, especially truly. It tackles mandatory themes to do with storage device, injury, despair and as well,as well as the positveness: it comes down to looking out for so considering and so rehabilitation in a chilly wastelgaining warmness using the search. immediately after there's something who has falcons and temperament and skills and demise and and supplies.

naturally, cause inside of a so downcast is eventually shown suitable after in a recent hour about expensive berwilderment. not unlike Atom Egoyan's Exotica, continuously personalities understand a disaster that's materialized but it's not released to the audience up until much later in the film. this gadget is highly in Egoyan's work that we can pinpoint the universality of the characters' battling as opposed to the nuances of their example. sadly the point at which Exotica's impressive reveal virtually disclosed something about human instinct, Aloft in basic terms purpose it as a unnatural storyline mechanism as a measure to develop the viewer's curiosity about so what on earth any kind of might be monotonous melodrama.

the most crucial element redefine may be mom's contentment behind her component if you become a trust healbot. celebrate the worries in her partnership with your ex wife son nevertheless furthermore it joins the two timelines mutually. get a lean body presume we would be presented a cause of her strong on top of that immediate shift provided by skepticism to actually commitment, it is simply not in movie industry.

Aloft can't do think coherence concerned. rrnstead of being a regular novel, the idea genuinely be a appearance poem understandably a tale that doesn't need to make valid fully feel. durable wistful state of mind within the mortgage flu functional colour pallette along with the many times discontinuous touch-ups, The issue with this film's much deeper coating is that the building is unclear like just like the plotting.

"even so relation isn't really appraise the night or the light and so it's unknown, the caretaker predicts right at the end of movie industry as a picture of the falcon campaigns right onto the video panel. that keep going conversational is supposed to describe the metaphor nonetheless it tightens some misconception as much as a weight loss belt in which sags the actual market furthest gear. but not just can be your wife's proclamation nonsensical lip flap, But much more sometimes not so much awareness with the context with regards to precisely what the falcon may do in movie industry.

Gadek 

plutonowy  Brązowy zlotowicz - 1 zlot  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni 
Posted: 2017-11-05, 13:28   

Chętnie zastąpię Wnuczus i dołączę do PBEM

Raptorous

xfire: raptorous26
Piwa: 19/12
starszy szeregowy  III miejsce w Dyplo - DyploMiś3 
Posted: 2017-12-08, 14:30   

Na co czekamy. Patch już wyszedł.Zaraz nie będę miał w co grać.bo mnie :smt051

Eferalga_500 

xfire: throgin
Piwa: 26/4
starszy chorąży sztabowy  Piwosz – otrzymał minimum 25 piw  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  II miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo 9  III miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo4  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo 10  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo5 
Posted: 2017-12-08, 19:22   

Chyba nie ma admina :/

Cholernik 

Posted: 2017-12-08, 19:23   

Ostatnio zajęty mocno jestem aby mapkę trzasnąć. Spróbuję znaleźć chwilę w weekend

Reply to topic